Water Bill Due Date: 11/18/2020 @ 5pm
- Locate your master water shut-off valve in case a pipe bursts and you need to shut if off to avoid flooding
- Repair leaks. Even small leaks can waste 100 gallons of water each week.
- Insulate your water pipes. You’ll get hot water faster.
- Install an instant water heater on the kitchen sink so you don’t have to let water run while it heats.
- Garbage disposals require a lot of water to operate properly. Start a compost pile instead.
Understanding Your Bill
Need help understanding your water bill? Take a look at this handy infographic, and feel free to call our offices at 409-769-2669 if you have any questions or comments.
21Dec 21 Board Meeting
18Jan 18 Board Meeting
15Feb 15 Board Meeting
15Mar 15 Board Meeting
19Apr 19 Board Meeting