- Locate your master water shut-off valve in case a pipe bursts and you need to shut if off to avoid flooding
- Repair leaks. Even small leaks can waste 100 gallons of water each week.
- Insulate your water pipes. You’ll get hot water faster.
- Install an instant water heater on the kitchen sink so you don’t have to let water run while it heats.
- Garbage disposals require a lot of water to operate properly. Start a compost pile instead.
18Dec 18 Board Meeting
15Jan 15 Board Meeting
19Feb 19 Board Meeting
18Mar 18 Board Meeting
15Apr 15 Board Meeting